Hi guys!
Just a few things to discuss and get action on:
1-Carson's rank advancement
I got ahold of Don Borg--I finally got his cell so keep this for your records as well--801-891-2636).
We'll have the advancement take place right after church--12:00.
Meet by the clerk's office.
Gary, Bryce, Steve--plan to stay after with Don and me and we'll get him trained. We have badges to pick up, camps to plan, etc., and he should be involved.
2-Monthly meeting--
I'd like to propose a meeting at my house every fast Sunday at 4:00 (so fast offerings and meetings can finish, etc.). Will this work?
Fast Sundays good or should we plan another Sunday?
I do think we should meet monthly at least as a Pres. and do visits as needed on other days.
3-Next Wed.
I will not be there due to a prior commitment. Gary and Bryce, you both have the next two Wed activities. I think Bryce has his scheduled; Gary, can you let us know what is planned? Ideally, we'll tie Wed. Scouting activities straight to merit badge requirements or rank advancement requirements.
4-Asst. ScoutMaster
I am lobbying big time to get one. Bishop is on board I believe. Steve, beat this drum for us in bishopric meets if you can. :-)
5-Fundraiser
Each of us needs to work with our quorums to do some things for the fundraiser in late April That is not too far away if you think about it.
a-Carnvial booth--each quorum is responsible for one. What do your young men want to do?
b-Donations--each quorum/class should strive for ~$500 in donated items that we can auction off. Who do you (and they) know? Tickets, items, products, services--we need to look at everything.
Start thinking about this and talk to them. We want them to own as much as they can, as the money benefits them and their activities.
6-Lesson on Sunday
I have it. We are all combined.
7-Lesson schedule
Who teaches on what weeks for Teachers and Deacons? Please email me or Cam so we can put it in the calendar asap.
Check out the latest updates Cam made (thanks Cam!):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApyoROAFuQ8MdDB1bVVLbnpWV1RheDhPc3NkS0ZTeFE&usp=sharing
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment