Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scout Camp for 2014





From: Gary Nebeker <gnjdesign@gmail.com>
Date: December 12, 2013 at 11:04:01 PM MST
To: Matt Lingwall <slingwall@comcast.net>, Matt Lingwall <mlingwall@comcast.net>, Trent Anderson <Tanderson@graymont.com>, "Steve Schoeneman Cell" <steve.schoeneman@comcast.net>, "stacie.schoeneman@comcast.net" <stacie.schoeneman@comcast.net>, "Brandon Lawson" <brandon.lawson@zionsbancorp.com>, Tareca Joseph <tarnmijos@gmail.com>, Bryce Lovell <brycelovell@gmail.com>, Dustin Wood <hwood7587@gmail.com>, John Dye <jdye@bonneville.com>, Steve Walker <swalker42@gmail.com>, Lynda Valerio <doterralynda@gmail.com>, Ernie Floyd <alamosa@comcast.net>, Sita Stevens <sita-babe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Scout Camp for 2014
Reply-To: <gary@gnjdesign.com>

I have reserved AUGUST 4-9, 2014 at the Long Beach camp site at the Bear Lake Aquatics Center.   I reserved spots for 5 boys and 2 leaders, just to get us on the board.  We will need to settle on the actual count in a few weeks. Currently the merit badge signup is not open so I have not selected them at this point.  There are many badges, fun, required and exotic available. I will work with Cameron to select some from each category.

As this is a council camp we will need to have scout physicals signed in 2014 for every participant, youth and adult.  As the new year starts, please keep that in mind if you're visiting the doctor. 
The form is available here http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/healthandsafety/ahmr.aspx.

We must also have 2 adults present at camp at all times.  I can be one, and I believe Steve Schoeneman has volunteered to be the other.  Others are welcome to come join us as they are available.

I know some of the boys will have sports events to attend and will likely miss a few days.  Unfortunately this does not reduce the cost for the boys, which is $140 each.  Leaders are $15 each.  The Meal Plan is $80 per person, which I would recommend we do for the simplicity of it.

If you have any questions,  please give me a call.

Gary Nebeker
801-403-5913


No comments:

Post a Comment